Sunday, August 29, 2010

sad.

Just bathed. jus came back from work. got a new job, something like waiter but kinda upgrade abit, HAHA.
we're broke up at 2.24pm this afternoon. tears started rolling down from my cheeks automatically when i saw the texts. but, i've tried to be strong, so i stop.
she told me she's going to celebrate our 1st anniversary this wednesday, but things turn bad at the last minute. we're been tgt happily throughout the 29days, jus 1 more day, is our 1st month anniversary. I know i've been through so much for you, and i know you feel guilty as you didn't treasure me. i know im foolish. i know you didn't love me from the start till now, but i've nvr failed to keep trying and trying. what im telling myself is that i'll nvr give up. until the day i fall. but as you know, love that is been forced out, doesn't have happy ending. hahaa. i've been missing you all day long. as i went back to mart jus now, met yiwei, weisheng. i almost cry when i told yiwei we broke up. I told myself not to sad or rather cry because, what my heart was telling me is that i know one day we'll get tgt again and i know we'll have a happy ending. "(maybe dreaming)"
As im working just now, i suddenly think of my precious GIRL, and my eye turns red. i hope she'll not find another replacement as im scared she'll been cheated by feelings and get HURT! alright, TILL NOW. i just can't stop "(laughing)" as im writting.
I'll ALWAYS LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT. SOME DAY, YOU GOTTA COME BACK TO MY SIDE! <3<3 11.11PM 1th August 2010! LOVESS

No comments:

Post a Comment