Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wo ai de ren.

Wo ai de ren, ke shi wo bu shi ta de ai ren, Wo hen shang xing.
i've got nothing but jus to accept the facts, you always say you love me/missed me, but down deep in ur heart, im still not the person that can replace him, i've tryed my very best to woo your heart, but i've failed. i know you love me, but your heart are greedy, she want both. Hais, there's nothing better much for me to do now, but jus to sad daily. I can't do anything now, i will respect your heart decision. i cant stop ur heart from loving a person. the only thing i can do is NOTHING because i've give in my 9/10 of hearts into you.. the only thing i want form you is your love xD <3 i can say, loving you was nvr regret :) if that's the point that u cant forget him, i think, i'll be leaving. becos being with me, everythings you've done with me you'll always think of him rather than me. i dont know how come your love from him is so effin strong. idk what can it be done to make u love me. i've treated u like my fking precious until me myself dont know how to elaborate it. hope my baby will wake up and think properly who's the one that really treat her good like a princess. becos it's worthless for her to do that. now there's a tresure with her. once the tresure is taken by other, it will nvr return. i dont want to lose u. i really love you, hope you'll give ureslf a chance to love me, there's nothing called you can't. its the matter that you want or dont want.

No comments:

Post a Comment